Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Face!

I wanted to write a proper blog post so I asked Matthildur what to write about and she told me "faces" so here goes:

I like faces.
They are found on most people except maybe burn victims, zombies and medical skeletons(they are people too!).
Cats also have faces.
And some ducks, I think.

I'm quite fond of mine, I have two eyes, a nose, a chin, some teeth and things, it's nice and useful for seeing, hearing, smelling and screaming.
It's kinda funny looking when I've just woken up in the morning but I fix it with more sleep and maybe mascara.
And on really bad face days, I wear my hair down and pull a Cousin It when I see someone I know.

Sometimes I see faces in random objects, electrical outlets, my food, cars have faces, it's creepy 'cause some cars are really angry and they're coming at you and you panic, kinda... no?
VW Beetles look really friendly and happy, I like them.

This isn't a very proper blog, I guess, I'll write one when I stop being mentally constipated and actually have something interesting to write about.
Until then, I hope this amuses someone.

4 comments:

  1. Изобразительное сайт, то это русские буквы я использую, но я гей

    Что до sigga vanhoppum

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! :D
    also O_o кто ты
    google translate yay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you ever look at the houses on the street after the intersection off Kringlumýrarbraut leading towards Smáralind? The houses there have faces, and their eyes look very angry.

    I also find it amusing to do peoplewatching when I am sitting in a café. I can sit by the window and look at the people walking by, ad try to read their mood from their facial expressions. It's a fun pastime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never noticed them, they sound scary D:
    I people watch too, I love one way windows, and when I'm sitting in a car, I stare at the people walking by and read their expressions and the way they move, I love it when it's cold outside and you see them really mad about it, and I'm all warm and cuddly with the ass heater in the car seat on, hahahah:P I'm wicked

    ReplyDelete