Saturday, October 1, 2011

And I just can't wait until next Halloween!

Seriously, Halloween is my christmas, my birthday and every other holiday rolled up into one night of awesome!

I plan my costume for months sometimes, spend hours sketching and planning, then in thrift stores finding things to make it from, then sweat over sewing machines, glue guns, practicing my make-up, all that stuff.
It's a shame all that time and money go into an outfit I can only wear one night and then stuff in the closet, I wish every day could be Halloween!
This year I was planning on going as Amy Winehouse, or zombie Amy Winehouse 'cause I don't feel like getting a tan, but then two days ago I changed my mind, and now I'm super excited for it again, the Amy Winehouse thing was just kinda... meh...
Seriously though, it's so tempting to always look like a Tim Burton character, and this is such an annoying passion to have since there's not a lot I can do with it!
Sure, I could go into fashion design but would anyone wear my stuff aside from trust fund Goth kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment